30 May 2008

Best Coffee in Israel!

for my barista friends:
I found the best "Starbucks"-like coffee in Israel!
I have been putting off buying myself a treat on this trip. there has been TONS of ice cream and soft drinks and candy and baked goods for purchase. most of the items are exactly what we have at home, so I planned on waiting.
but... then I was introduced to Aroma.

Photobucket

it is basically fast food coffee, like Starbucks, but oh so much better! they have fluffy sandwiches, huge salads, and fresh baked goods. some of our group when for lunch today.

Photobucket

my favorite item is an iced Aroma coffee.

Photobucket

it is the house blend, an Arabic coffee, with cream and sugar. the drink is deliciously rich and flavorful, begging me to drink the whole glass at once! I have caved in and treated myself to this delicacy three times already this week! accompanying each drink, Aroma also treats one to a sample of their chocolate. with my list of favorites during this trip, Aroma coffee is now among the top sights of Israel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go!!!