21 May 2008

I'm Home!

well, Jerusalem that is, my second "home" these past weeks. it feels so great to be home, unpacking, and relaxing in my hotel room. even though we'll be leaving again in three days, it does feel nice to settle. I believe we have only 10 more days left of our trip. the time has flown by so fast and yet my brain could really use a rest! ha! however, I have grown so much as a Bible reader and am looking forward to the incredible insights I fill discover in the future because of this trip.
I have just returned from a three day travel of the Sephelah and Negev. pictures are to come of many hiking trips, visits to fort sights and waterfalls and a swim in the Dead Sea!
thanks for the thoughts and prayers as our group travels. I have felt incredibly safe traveling with around the country. of course there is a feeling of the unfortunate tensions of the land, but in no way have I been afraid for my safety. praise God!
I promise to dive deeper into explanations of my travels in the coming days, but for right now, I need to rest my body! good night!

No comments: